2013 TAX ORGANIZER CHECKLIST
This Tax Organizer is designed to help you collect and report the information needed to prepare your 2012 income tax return. Go to Client area for worksheets covering income, deductions, and credits, which will help in the preparation of your tax return by focusing attention on your special needs.
If you need to include additional information, you may use the back of a worksheet or an additional page.
Print this page from you Browser File Menu above.
Please provide the following information:
- A copy of your 2012 tax return (if we did not do 2012 taxes for you).
- Original Form(s) W-2.
- Schedule(s) K-1 showing income or loss from partnerships, S corporations or estates or trusts.
- Copies of other compensation or pension documentation, such as Form 1099-MISC or Form 1099-R.
- Form(s) 1099 or statements reporting dividend and interest income.
- Brokerage statements showing transactions for stocks, bonds, etc.
- Form(s) 1098 reporting interest paid, copies of real estate tax bills and other information relating to real property holdings.
- Copies of closing statements regarding the sale or purchase of real property.
- All other information notices you received, or any items you have questions about.
- Please note below changes of address, dependents or filing status from 2006.
- Please note below changes in business use auto/trucks added or disposed in 2012.
- List dates of change, total mileage and business mileage for each vehicle.